- May 3, 2023
- Posted by: themsigroup
One of our prestigious clients a leading Islamic Bank based in Dubai are looking to recruit “Head of Credit Administration”, please find details below.
Job Title: Head of Credit Administration
- To institute policies, guidelines, procedures and system ensuring satisfactory credit administration process in the bank for all assigned Business Departments.
- To provide leadership and guidance to ensure that high levels of security, check & balance with regard to completion of documentation, facilities limits set-up.
- Develop policies/guidelines SOPs to standardize practices and improve the internal controls and monitoring process to achieve better efficiency, service delivery and cost saving.
- Review the existing policy, and guidelines related to the controls and monitoring to further refine the processes and make it simpler, faster and risk free.
- Developing and implementing MIS tolls to provide all material information / data necessary for effective monitoring and account management.
- Preparing various presentations for Senior Management on CAD’s processes, functions, performance, objectives etc
- To monitor compliance to the regulatory requirements of the UAE Central Bank.
- To constantly review and improve the capability of the systems/software to cater for needs and accelerate the transactions processing in the Department.
- To identify on an on-going basis issues, which affect the performance of the Department, directing them to the right forum for deliberation, decision, guidance in the matters and initiating changes in the policies/guidelines/procedures, wherever required.
- To maintain a robust MIS system on all kinds of exceptions in credit including irregular/stuck-up accounts and portfolio position for Business Departments.
- Manage and co-ordinate in implementation of new initiatives, special projects bank-wide in coordination with IT, Users and Vendors.
- Provide technical directions to the staff to ensure that SOPs are followed, SLA are adhered and policies/guidelines are complied with, on a continuously basis.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- MBA or equivalent qualification, preferable in Financial Management or Banking.
- Minimum 10-12 years, with a management position for at least 5 years having sound back grounds of credit management and administration, operational and legal knowhow with focus on documentary and commercial risk.
- Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE