- September 12, 2021
- Posted by: themsigroup
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client a leading Telecom company is hiring for their Dubai operations:
HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner is a key role that will lead the group HR function;
• Development and execution of HR strategies to support the long-term business plan and annual operating plan objectives across the HR scope of influence including but not limited to compensation planning, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; Organizational development; Employee performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Maintains compliance with all legal and employee relations requirements across the group to guarantee the workplace’s health, safety, and security.
• Train, guide, and motivate employees to enhance their performance and improve on their knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to meet the current and future business requirements.
• Upskill managers on conflict resolutions and handling employee issues to increase productivity and efficiency and boost employee morale.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new tools in resource management, talent management, and employment law of the land.
• Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills and self-motivated to work with little to no supervision with consistent initiative to get things done before deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Has a thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations in the land.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and delegate tasks effectively and appropriately.
• Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
• Train-the-trainer (TTT) and Coaching certifications are preferred
▪ Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Mention current salary, expected salary and notice period.
Deadline: 20 September 2021
For more jobs, please visit www.themsigroup.com www.facebook.com/ManagementSolutionsInternational
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted