- November 1, 2023
- Posted by: themsigroup
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client in Qatar is looking to hire Interior Designer Architect Healthcare
▪ Bachelor’s degree in interior design and/or Architecture.
▪ Professional membership of a recognized international institute / association/ organization (e.g., BIID, RIBA, ASID, IIDA, IFDA, AIA.)
▪ Candidate to comply with MMUP Certification as applicable to the position.
▪ Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Interior Design of large, complex building projects including minimum 3 years in the Interior Design of large- scale complex health care facilities.
▪ Must have a sound understanding of Interior Design commonly practiced in healthcare buildings and be experienced in the review and preparation of concept, preliminary and detail design for building works. Experience in inter- disciplinary coordination responsibilities.
▪ Must have ‘hands-on’ experience in MS Office/Projects, and AutoCAD.
▪ Experience in CAD production.
▪ Experience in production of quality sketch-up, and/or 3D graphic drawings accurately and proficiently.
▪ Fully responsive for end user engagement, site surveys, feasibility studies, business cases, budget preparation, design briefs, design production, drawings, tender documentation (RFP), design management and compliance resolution.
▪ The department manages Design Consultants on major projects and self-delivers design on Small & Medium works.
▪ The position of INTERIOR DESIGNER – HEALTHCARE will be fully responsive to end-users’ requirements and will seek to ensure that the design proposals balance end-users’ requirements with improved patient experience.
▪ Provides Interior Design support and assistance to the Director in maintaining and developing all corporate facilities: – design concept preparation, design research, preparing design presentations, specification, cost estimates, and all related documentation.
▪ Send CV to email@example.com with job title as subject.
▪ Please mention your: Current Salary, Expected Salary and Notice Period.
Deadline: 7th November 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Error: Contact form not found.