- December 27, 2021
- Posted by: themsigroup
Our Client a large Group is hiring for their West Africa operations:
Manager MIS and ERP
Travel: 20% of the Time
Designation: Manager MIS and ERP
1. Responsible for all D365 Implementation, add ons and improvements in D365. Interact, Handhold and if needed train employees and departments towards effective D365 issues and assist them in any problem solving.
2. Interact with various consultancies/service providers to make sure the implementation/improvements have agreed timelines and a process associated and all bugs are communicated and resolutions are provided timely.
3. Automate Reporting, interact with key departments and stakeholders to Implement an automated reporting framework from D365 and BI tools.
4. Responsible for monthly MIS to be submitted timely to Management.
5. Look into other active projects of the group Companies. 6. Manage a team of 10-25.
- Plastic/Paint Industry (must)
- D365 Implementation (must)
- ERP Implementation (must)
- BI Tools (not mandatory) 5. Experience of minimum 8 years and maximum 12 years. 6. Excellent Excel skills. 7. Finalizations of accounts and MIS
- Send CV to Saad@themsigroup.com
- Mention current, expected salary and notice period
Deadline: 20 Jan 2022
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)