- September 2, 2021
- Posted by: themsigroup
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client a leading Telecom Company is hiring for their Dubai operations:
• Obtain a thorough understanding of our products, internal standards, and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness.
• Absorb the existing brand guidelines, identity, TOV and be the brand guardian through the execution of all internal & external communications.
• Developing and implementing marketing plans.
• Undertaking competitor research and analysis.
• Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
• Establishing goals and objectives to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
• Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
• Daily social media management, blog management, newsletter outreach, and managing external partiers to ensure that marketing activities are executed as planned, on-time, and on-budget.
• Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including google ads, seo, advertising strategies, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
• Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Liaising with relevant social influencers to execute innovative collaborations from concept to execution.
• Assist with all internal and external marketing campaigns, producing or managing written content for marketing projects.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
5 or more years of marketing experience in a corporate, or agency environment.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge & experience in Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software are a plus.
Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
Experience using analytics software such as Google Analytics or Facebook Analytics.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Highly organized and detail oriented
▪ Send CV to email@example.com
▪ Mention current salary, expected salary and notice period.
Deadline: 15 September 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted