- January 14, 2022
- Posted by: themsigroup
HIRING: Management Solutions International
One of our premier Satellite Telecommunication Service Provider client is looking to recruit Operations Manager
We are looking for an Operations Manager who will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operations of overall business associated groups. The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Oversee operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision
- Manages the day-to-day business operations while balancing responsibilities such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes
- Work with the Sale Team to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Coordinating each staff members duty roster; ensuring that the showrooms, warehouses, maintenance and villa works are efficiently staffed
- Train, brief, and supervise staff on important day-to-day improvements on Operations
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Work closely with the COO regarding Business Improvement Plans and Departmental Projects
- Perform quality controls and ensure stock inventory (Stock in and out) is up to date and well maintained.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
Skills Required –
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field
- Minimum 5 years of overall project management experience
- Preferred candidates from ICT Service providers / Products & Solutions companies in UAE
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Dubai