- January 14, 2022
- Posted by: themsigroup
HIRING: Management Solutions International
One of our Premier Emirati luxury fashion brand is looking to hire Pattern Maker
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computers, and/or grading devices.
- Create a paper pattern from which to mass-produce a design concept.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
- Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the positions of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features.
- Trace outlines of paper onto cardboard patterns, and cut patterns into parts to make templates.
- Trace outlines of specified patterns onto material, and cut fabric using scissors.
- Test patterns by making and fitting sample garments.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a fashion designer
- Graduation in Pattern making (Fashion Designing)
- Good knowledge of pattern making
- Please send your resume to email@example.com