- November 1, 2023
- Posted by: themsigroup
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client in Qatar is looking to hire Project Coordinator – Healthcare Architect
▪ Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule which includes administrative and site tasks involved in the project
▪ Organises locations of all design and construction meetings including all project site/offices.
▪ Ensure coordination of the interfaces of project team and other operations meet the project requirements.
▪ Coordinate with the program I project manager on project changes and produce updated site-based schedule as agreed.
▪ Prepare reports and presentations to higher management and seniors on the project status.
▪ Serve as a primary point of contact with external vendor representatives and functional consultants on overall project matters.
▪ 7 years’ experience as Project Coordinator in the design of large, complex building projects including minimum 3 years in design of large-scale complex healthcare facilities.
▪ Expert Level experience in MS Office, Outlook, database management. and project management software applications.
▪ Diploma in Architecture or similar.
▪ Project Management Certification is preferred.
▪ Candidate to comply with MMUP Certification as applicable to the position
▪ Send CV to email@example.com with job title as subject.
▪ Please mention your: Current Salary, Expected Salary and Notice Period.
Deadline: 7th November 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Error: Contact form not found.