- January 5, 2022
- Posted by: themsigroup
Our client a large Group is hiring for West Africa Operations
The role: Technical Consultant MS D365
ERP Resource Technical Capabilities:
• D-365 Certified Engineer or college qualification in relevant discipline and a min. of 5-6 years exp. Using the MS Dynamics AX ERP product suite.
• Experience of installing and/or troubleshooting Dynamics 365 for Operations
• Knowledge of Dynamics AX Architecture (layers, models, tiers, etc)
• Ability to install and configure all aspects of Dynamics D365/AX 2012, WAX, TRAX, Precision Forms and associated applications with in-depth understanding of Dynamics D365/AX 2012 data structures.
• Understanding of Microsoft SQL
• Ability lead the projects using best project management practices, and deliver on time.
• Will be responsible for analysing requirements and providing solutions.
• Technical experience with proven expertise customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365
• Should have in-depth knowledge in installation and configuration of MS Dynamics products (AX 2012, D365)
• Should have good exposure towards the security configurations
• Knowledge in MS dynamics Licensing
• Knowledge in Life Cycle Services and environment maintenance
• Working knowledge of MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
• Working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Willing to learn new systems and configurations
• Should have the positive attitude in taking up issues and provide technical support as necessary
• Good communication skills in English
• Good demonstrative skills and strong Analytical skills.
• Send CV to Saad@themsigroup.com
• Mention current, expected salary and notice period
Deadline: 30 Jan 2022
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)