QUANTITY SURVEYOR – QATAR
Our Client is contracting a Quantity Surveyor (3 years extendable) on a Government Infrastructure Assignment based in Qatar
Project Location(s): Qatar
Education: Bachelor Degree
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Inter department liaison to resolve and close actions.
- Prepare commercial reports, recommendations, data analysis and KPIs
- To work as part of the Expressway Department team in delivering the functions required of that department, as may be requested by the Manager of the Expressway Department.
- Ensure accurate and timely administration of contract terms & conditions, tender circulars and pricing in pre contract period.
- Monitor the cycle for contract proposals through contract to award.
- Ensure contract document processing procedures are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports for contract status, performance analysis, contract terms tracking, contract provisions and interpret reports/data for contract management.
- Bachelors’ degree in Quantity Surveying, Procurement or Construction Management obtained from North America, West Europe or Australia
- Minimum 8 years previous experience in similar industry.
- Preference with experience in large professional quantity surveying (PQS) or client organizations.
- Knowledge of range of BoQ, cost estimate, contract term and condition, certify claim, variation order.