What is Business Process Improvement?
Business Process Improvement (BPI) is the analysis, review, and improvement of existing business processes, identifying inefficiencies, redesigning the process & benchmarking to initial metrics.
Following are the objectives of Business process improvement exercise:
- Reduce process time and errors
- Improve output quality
- Eliminate the waste
Not having the efficient and right processes in place may generate the following issues:
- Unhappy customers
- Stressed colleagues
- Missed deadlines and
- increased costs
We can help our clients in achieving the above objectives by performing below tasks:
- Map processes.
- Analyze the process.
- Redesign / Reengineer the process. (if required)
- Acquire resources (if required)
- Implement and communicate change.
- Review the effectiveness of new process.